zaterdag 31 december 2016

End of the year catch up, part 2 - More fifteens.

Next are a few new additions to  my 15mm Hellenistic (Seleucid) army. The plan is to paint all the figures I have for this army, before I start something else (really difficult for me to stay focused on one project).

Some command bases first. Some of the figures here are Minifigs, others I think are QRF.

Colourfull painted, so they catch the eye between the masses of troops.

4 Bases of light mounted archers (Skythian). This is a mix of QRF and Essex miniatures.


And last (for now) a camp base.
Figures are Minifigs (guards) and Corvus Belli, now sadly out of business. The tent I can't remember.


The figures will be used in the future to play Armati 2 (optimal/epic) and To the Strongest, the rules by Bigredbat. For these last rules I still have a lot to do. For example, a phalanx unit is 9 bases (36 figures) strong...

Coming next: fantasy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten